Article 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 – Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03
In application of the European Regulation n. 679 of 2016 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 2003 relating to the protection of personal data we inform you that the Data Controller is PARADISO DI MONTALCINO SRL, Paradiso locality 323, Montalcino, 53024, SI, 01482010525 (hereinafter referred to as „the Owner”).
Personal data is processed in full compliance with EU Regulation 679/2016 and Legislative Decree 196/2003.
The data provided by you (hereinafter referred to as the „Interested Party”) will be used for the sole purpose of responding to your requests and may be disclosed to third parties only if this is necessary for that purpose.
The data collected by the site, with the explicit consent of the interested party, will be used exclusively to meet your requests and will not be used for other purposes, even after your request.
The data will be processed by personnel appointed by the Data Controller with procedures, technical and IT tools suitable for protecting the confidentiality and security of the data of the Data Subject and consists in their collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification , selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, diffusion, cancellation, destruction of the same including the combination of two or more of the aforementioned activities.
The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to provide the interested party with the services requested and will in any case be eliminated following a request from the interested party, without prejudice to further conservation obligations required by law. The data of the interested party will not be disclosed.
As part of his activity and for the purposes indicated above, the Data Controller may use services rendered by third parties that operate on behalf of the Data Controller and according to his instructions, as data processors. These are suppliers, commercial and productive partners, intermediaries, technical consultants and other similar subjects who collaborate with our organization to fulfil the contractual commitments with you; subjects that provide a service strictly and necessarily connected to the activity of the Owner such as tax consultants, banks, freight forwarders, insurance companies, public and private bodies, also with regard to inspections or checks; subjects that can access the data according to legal provisions.
The data may also be communicated to all those persons authorized by law to collect them (e.g. provincial companies for health services, financial administration, etc.)
The interested party may request a complete and updated list of the persons appointed as data controllers by contacting the contact indicated below.
The data may be transferred within the European Union, where the Data Controller or its suppliers and collaborators are based or have their own servers. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY :
- Right of access (art. 15 GDPR). Right of the Data Subject to obtain access to his data and to complain to the supervisory authority;
- Right of rectification (art. 16 GDPR). Right of the Data Subject to obtain from the Data Controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him;
- Right to cancellation (right to be forgotten) (art. 17 GDPR). The interested party has the right to obtain from the Data Controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay;
- Right to treatment limitation (art. 18 GDPR). Right of the data subject to obtain a limitation on the processing of the data;
- Notification obligation (art. 19 GDPR). The Data Controller notifies each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any adjustments or cancellations or limitations of the processing carried out in accordance with the articles 16; 17; 18;
- Right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR). The interested party has the right to receive the personal data concerning him provided to the Owner and has the right to transmit such data to another holder of unimpeded processing by the Owner;
- Right to the opposition (art. 21 GDPR). Right of the interested party to object to the processing of his personal data;
- Profiling (art. 22 GDPR). The interested party has the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling or significantly affecting a person.
The contact of the Data Controller are the following:
PARADISO DI MONTALCINO SRL,
Paradiso locality 323, Montalcino, 53024, (SI)